Our Fort William party venue - special overnight accommodation deals
We offer special rates for any of your guests attending your celebration or special occasion in Fort William who wish to stay overnight. Please ask when making your booking for current details and book these in advance as far as possible to avoid disappointment.
Are your guests travelling may need asistance to attend your special event, or wedding reception - here is a little advice:
- Make sure they know your ‘itinerary of events’, so that they know when to arrive
- Suggestions of airport to fly into if they are coming a distance – Inverness Airport is best.
- Directions from airport and the main roads to the Hotel and to nearby towns and villages with hotels and other accommodation if needed – download our area maps and directions here (link to printable map and directions)
- List of suggested hotels and accommodation, with contacts for making reservations – we can help you put this together if needed. In the first instance remember we have 36 bedrooms at special rates.
- Information about who to contact if there are any problems
- A list of things to do in the area, if your guests are here for a while – again see our activities, touring and local area pages, which you can print off and send to them.
- Information on the typical weather, and suggestions for attire, both for the event itself, and for the time they are in the area.
How do you put this together for your guests? A good idea is to firstly send their invitation, then a few days later mail out your ‘Guest Guide’. Most guests will really appreciate the information.
We are also happy to advise re favours, gift mementos and other little touches your guests will appreciate on what will be a memorable visit to attend an events at The Imperial Hotel Fort William.